Vacation Highlights (part 3)

Moving on to Bad Ischl, Austria, for the purpose of our travels: my niece's wedding. I don't like to post pictures of people on my blog without their permission, so I'm only going to show you some of the cool decorations they had at the wedding.

Hydrangeas with delicate beaded gold threads

Roses suspended in small vases, weighted down by crystals.
 
Roses suspended in extra large vases, weighted down with skeleton keys.

Detail of the skeleton keys. All of the skeleton keys were from the groom's family home.

Little beaded gold wire balls.

Comments

  1. The weighted roses are something I've never seen. That some were family keys makes it even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some new ideas for me too, but I loved all of these ideas!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura!
    Thanks for posting, beautiful decoration. These details of roses are novelty for me, too. Well, there is some time that I don't go to any wedding ceremony so I think that I an outdated of these new trends!
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lucia, I don't attend very many weddings anymore either! I loved to see everything with fresh eyes here too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts